What it is
1. The Jeju volcanic clay treats pores by removing blackheads and other impurities.
2. The nose pack can be used on various areas, such as your nose, forehead, or chin.
3. With a lavender aroma to comfort your mind and body
What is Jeju volcanic clay?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
How to use
2. Remove the film sheet from the back of the mask. Then, apply the mask to the center of your nose and gently press it against the rest of your nose.
3. After 10-15 minutes, when the mask is completely dry, gently peel off the mask.
4. After removing the sheet, apply toner.
(Recommended use: 1-2 times per week on the forehead, nose, and chin)
We ship internationally subject to delivery (see below) and VAT charges.
Orders will typically be processed and shipped within 24 hours after they have been placed, Monday through Friday before 4pm (GMT). Orders placed after 4pm (GMT) will be processed the next business day. Orders placed after 4pm on Friday or on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday (next business day.) Orders will only be shipped if payment is processed and received. All shipments are made from London, United Kingdom.
The following delivery speed is not guaranteed especially during Christmas period.
|Shipping Methods||Delivery Time||Tracking||Signature|
|Signed For 1st Class (UK)||up to 2 working days||Yes||Yes|
|Signed For 2nd Class (UK)||up to 4 working days||Yes||Yes|
|International Tracked & Signed (EU)||up to 5 working days||
|International Tracked & Signed (rest of world)||up to 7 working days||Yes||Yes|
|International Standard (EU)||up to 5 working days||No||N/A|
|International Standard (rest of world)||5-7 working days||No||N/A|