What it is
A 3-step sheet that contains volcanic scoria ingredients to remove blackheads
1. Step 1 opens up the pores to make blackheads accessible.
2. Step 2 uses intensive treatment to remove blackheads.
3. Step 3 tightens the pores in the area being treated.
How to use
1. Wash your face, open the Step1 package, and tightly cover your nose with the pore opening sheet. Wait 15-20 minutes and then slowly remove the sheet and gently wash off any visible sebum.
2. Wet your nose with water. Make sure your hands are dry and open the Step 2 package. Remove the clear film and tightly cover your nose with the pore removing sheet. Wait 15-20 minutes until the sheet is completely dry and then slowly remove the sheet.
3. Open the Step 3 package. Remove the film from both sides and place the pore tightening sheet on your nose after step 2. After 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat the area to ensure the remaining essence absorbs into the skin.
Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju volcanic scoria!
Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption.
It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.
We ship internationally subject to delivery (see below) and VAT charges.
Orders will typically be processed and shipped within 24 hours after they have been placed, Monday through Friday before 4pm (GMT). Orders placed after 4pm (GMT) will be processed the next business day. Orders placed after 4pm on Friday or on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday (next business day.) Orders will only be shipped if payment is processed and received. All shipments are made from London, United Kingdom.
The following delivery speed is not guaranteed especially during Christmas period.
|Shipping Methods||Delivery Time||Tracking||Signature|
|Signed For 1st Class (UK)||up to 2 working days||Yes||Yes|
|Signed For 2nd Class (UK)||up to 4 working days||Yes||Yes|
|International Tracked & Signed (EU)||up to 5 working days||
|International Tracked & Signed (rest of world)||up to 7 working days||Yes||Yes|
|International Standard (EU)||up to 5 working days||No||N/A|
|International Standard (rest of world)||5-7 working days||No||N/A|